We are proud to be part of the Taste of East Cobb! Mark your calendars:
Taste of East Cobb will be held Saturday, May 7, 2022, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church. The event is rain or shine.
Taste of East Cobb experience includes:
- A delicious variety of menu items from the area’s finest restaurants, including Atlanta's Famous Carlo's Pizza.
- A Kids’ Zone with huge moonwalk inflatables and fun hands-on activities, including sand art, spin art and face painting!
- Great live entertainment, featuring performances by Walton High School’s jazz bands.
- Unique products and services offered by local vendors.
- A raffle and silent auction of valuable merchandise.
- The “Best of Taste of East Cobb” voting competition.
- And much more!
Taste of East Cobb showcases the best of East Cobb’s local restaurant talent with chefs offering a delicious variety of tastings from their menus. Taste tickets will be available on-site and online for purchase and cost only $1.00 each. Tastes will range from 1-5 tickets per serving. Event goers can also discover unique products from local vendors as well as participate in a silent auction with many unique opportunities for great deals on valuable items.