This Recipe Serves 4
Ingredients: 1 Pound of Spaghetti, Salt for Pasta Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Pack of Carlo's Pizza Housemade Meatballs, 2-3 pints of Carlo's Pizza Red Sauce, Fresh Chopped Parsley, Grated or Shredded Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Place 2 pots of water on to boil, 1 for spaghetti and the other for your meatballs.
- When your first pot boils, add salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to keep your pasta from sticking. Next add pasta and cook to al dente.
- When the second pot starts to simmer, place your sealed bag of Carlo's Housemade Meatballs into the pot, fully submerging it in the water. Wait 10 minutes.
- Next grab a skillet for your Carlo's Pizza Red Sauce. Place your skillet on the burner with your sauce at medium heat.
- Cut open your bag of meatballs.
- Once your red sauce starts to simmer, place your meatballs in the skillet with it.
- Toss your hot, drained pasta with half of the sauce. Turn meatballs in remaining sauce. Place pasta in serving bowl and top with meatballs and sauce.
- Now top your pasta with some freshly chopped parsley and grated or shredded pecorino romano cheese.
- Lastly, find a good bottle of wine and enjoy!